Sunday, September 9, 2012

12 weeks until the races!

Just a few updates.
For those of you who ran the 10K last year, you know it was off by about two-tenths of a mile.  That has been corrected.  The second half of the 10K is different from previous years.  Please check out the map and contact me if you have any questions.

I have been talking to Reggie at Big Dog regarding chip timing for the race.  With the number of  participants we had last year this makes more sense.  The results should be much quicker and more accurate.

I have also contacted the schedulers for Aubie.  It is still too early, but at least the request has been sent!  I am very confident we will have him for the race.

Very excited to mention that Mac McCracken, known in some circles at "DJ Majesty" will be supplying music for the races.  THANK YOU MAC!!!

We have a few more registrations, I know it is still early, but I get so excited:0)

Please don't forget about the Couch to 5K - Tell your friends!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment